First edit workshop

During this session, Ferg showed us the basic of Premier Pro 2015 and gave us an exercise where we had to edit different clips to make a video.

Premier Pro 2015 is completely new to me so I've had no previous experience with it but was eager and excited to learn.


For my first go I believe I was successful and just needed a few improvements in certain areas and of course more practise.

This past week has been very exciting for me and challenging at the same time. One thing I did wrong in the beginning was constantly compare my work to students who had a lot more experience then me and that bought my confidence down a lot. I came to uni for a reason and that was to learn how to use all these cameras and editing and to learn about lights and sound. I am determined to become successful and improve my skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Documentary - Storyville Episode: Blackfish

Evaluation