Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Vivandy Productions 
Director:
Vivandy and F.C Rabbath 
Written and Produced:
F.C. Rabbath
Synopsis:

Its about 3 generations of women; the grandmother, mother and daughter. The same story is being repeated between grandmother and mother as well as mother and daughter. Each mother is trying to reconnect with her daughter; both being unsuccessful.

What intrigued me: 

  • Showing the mother getting prepared (I'm planning on doing something like that for my video) 


  • portrayal of family drifting (arguing about being too busy for each other) 
  • when she opens the bathroom cupboard when she's young and closes it when she's old (i like the technique it uses to show time passing) 
  • having the same conversation with her daughter as she did with her mother 
  • the way we are shown that there is an issue (phone call from doctor) 

  • VO flashback to the same line she said her mother 'You're being selfish' = realisation


  • the ending: wide shot of mother and daughter who were both in the same situation (look into each others eyes and then look away) 



This short film can relate to mine as is about the relationship of parent and child and the need to see them achieve great things in life. Only difference is that in this short film mother and daughter are distant between each other unlike my characters who are so close that they are constantly involved in each others lives.  

Comments


  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a (Great Matatan a powerful spell) and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Great Matatan spell was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email ( matatanspell@yahoo.com . )guys you cant know all of this if you dont have a good spell caster like Great Matatan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture