Directions Units - My Drama TV Series

Vampire Diaries


Info:
It has 7 seasons with 22 episodes drama series from CW, between 2009-present


Quick Synopsis:
A human teenage girl is torn between two vampire brothers. As a result there are many obstacles thats he has to face and discovers new information about her family ('vampire hunters') and that she is a doppelganger.

Director: 
Due to it being many seasons there are loads of directors, but the one director who director more episodes (15 episodes) is Chris Grismer.

Trailer: (sorry not the best quality)

           
I chose the trailer for season 4 because the particular scene I would like to do is from that season.


Clip: (not 100% but would like to do it)

         

Why I chose this series: 

I enjoy the series as I like the constant drama and adventures thats goes on in the series. Also I love the series with Elena and her brother, where she has this constant need to protect which is one I would like to do the above scene which shows her distraught.
Also, the series is dark but also has its romantic scenes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture