Creating the opening Title

After speaking to Ferg about how design my opening title, we decided that the best option was to create myself as the original is not clear but also by creating it yourself it looks more realistic. 

Ferg showed me the basics of how to use After Effects, Photoshop and Maxon 3D. After he showed me demonstrations of each one, I decided to only use photoshop even though Maxon 3D looked amazing its effects didn't suit my video.

Below is the original title of Vampire Diaries which is used in their series.


Below are images of me editing my version of the title in Photoshop (I will also include my self portrait title, as I also did that in Photoshop:

  --> Vampire Diaries title 


 --> self Portrait title


I decided not to have the red line on top of VD title. 

When I imported the titles into premier is where I experimented on how I wanted them to enter. 
For the VD title i decided to have it appear out of no where, freeze for a bit before going into the video. 
For the self portrait title, I decided to have it also  appear out of no where, freeze for a bit and then slowly disappear again. Basically Zoom in and Zoom out. 

It was great fun, experimenting with all these new programs and it is amazing as to how many different things can be done with it. It is definitely something I would like to look more into. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture