Research on ITV for Party Mania

For my idea, I feel that it is best suited for ITV. Therefore, I did some research on the channel which had proved me right. I looked at the types of shows are on, and the scheduling. The reason I felt ITV was best suited for my idea, Party Mania, is because its TV Shows are more relaxed, easy going and not so serious.

First thing I looked at was the type of TV shows on ITV. I did this to see if they match my type of idea and its tone. The shows which I believe match the tone of Party Mania are:

- Celebrity Juice - Thursday 22:00 
-  The Chase - Everyday 17:00 
- The Hot Desk - everyday 5-6 am 
- Good Morning - Everyday 6:00 
- I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here - Wednesday 20:00-21:00 
- Loose Women - everyday 12:30pm 
- TOWIE - Sunday 2:45pm 
Take me out - Saturday 20:00
- Saturday Night Take Away -
- This morning - everyday 10:30 
- Through the Key Hole - Saturday 21:00-22:00

* Although some of the above shows are talk shows (and not a game show), they still have a relaxed tone to them, with humour with a family audience as well.

Below is a graph of the audience for each of ITVs channels. Majority of ITVs audience is female (mainly housewives) but also ITV2 is targeted mainly to a younger audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture