Shoot Day

I feel that shoot day went really well (even though my original location cancelled on me). The space might have been a bit tight but that did not matter.


I feel that it was an easy shoot, since majority of the shots were the same - mid close up, close up, since it was a montage video. The only issue I had and my only worry, was getting enough footage but also the same size shots during the repetition sequence (montage), I didn't want it to look out of place or too uneven when put together.

When it came to my actors I had no problems in telling them how I wanted their face expressions. I was slightly worried about this as my main actor is from first year and not an actual actor; but Jason actually did very well and followed instructions really good. Christiana was an amazing actress and knew exactly what she was doing since she studied theatre.

With the location on shoot day, it was not what I had in mind as I had to improvise last minuet and work with what I had, it was a tight space but I believe it was successful.

When it came to lighting, it was slightly tricky finding the right colour tone, as everything looked a bit pinkish/red, but in the end when I edited I feel that it made my video look more romantic, especially when it became dark and the room had a romance colour to it, especially with the pink background and warm colour tone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture