Finding my actors for my drama


Lera Krasikova as Elena Gilbert 





Jack Taylor as Jeremy Gilbert 



Luke Dillon as Damon Salvatore 


Charlie Red as Stefan Salvatore


Note: finding actors has been extremely tricky and a experience I won't forget from the panic and stress it caused. Many people responded to my application that they were interested but when I contacted them I had no replies from no one. And those who promised to send me audition tapes never did. In the end, I took a choice of getting rid of my actress Caroline as she only had 2 lines to say and made them into Stefans lines. As for finding my actors to play the parts of Stefan and Damon I tried contacting people on Casting Call Pro but once again had no responses. In the end, I asked two of the boys from halls if they would mind playing the parts and thankfully they agreed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture