Self-portrait Film (2013.01)

             

I really enjoyed watching this self portrait as it was similar to what I wanted to do.

She takes us on her journeys with her which is what creates her (her adventures in life define her).

Similarly, I wanted to show archive footage of my life which is what I believe has made me who I am.

It begins with a small introduction to who she is (with stop motion of objects in her room). She then directly speaks to the audience and we see what she looks like briefly (I would also like to briefly show myself in the beginning of my video):














She then shows footage of her travelling around Europe and Asia, with archive footage which she put together herself. The colour tone that she uses makes it look happy but also like an old video. (Im planning on using old footage)




She then ends the video with a few more shots of her smiling and being happy:





I found that this video best relates to what I want to do with the style of it. The way in which she shows her holiday through the go pro is similar to how my video will be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture