Script Development

After the feedback from script about my dialogue heavy script, I thought really hard how I would make it easier for my actors to remember their lines.

1. I decided to get rid of one of the unnecessary characters, Caroline. The reason is because she says only 2 lines and I felt that she didn't really add much to the drama.

2. I decided to change some of the location also. So instead of having it exactly the same as the original (bedroom, kitchen and living room) I decided only to have it done in the kitchen and bedroom with a few adjustment to the words such as 'couch'.

3. I've also added more action to make it easier for my actors of what I want it to look like. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture