Self Portrait Video for MDIA 319

            

 I really enjoyed watching this self portrait. It is one of the only self portraits I have seen so far that give me a clear insight to what sort of person he is.

1. My favourite bit is the way he begins his video and ends it (similar way in how I will do it):
He begins the video with the door opening to his room (entering his life) and ends with the room and the door closing.
For my video I want to begin it with a long shot of me, which then zooms into my eyes (entering my mind) and end it with zooming out of my eye and into the long shot of me again.

2. He shows clips of what he likes and how he lives his life; his photography, his music (band) and being a producer for short films and interviews, which we also get to see a clips of. By the close up of his iTunes playlist we see that its not the usual pop artists which gives the image of a unique person.

3. another thing which i really like was the countdown - it matched to the beat of the music (count down to show his clips from what he's made).

Even though mine is slightly different I think that that its close to my idea; showing clips of what my life is like and what I enjoy doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture