Self Portrait by Sarah

             

Although this video is different to how I pictured making my video it was still enjoyable to watch and gave me some ideas for my self-portrait video.

1. With the introduction we see what kind of personality she has. She opens by laying out colours (the pink family) - this gives us the idea that she is a happy, up beat person (the music also adds to this idea)

2. The whole video is from her point  of view; she lays out things that she enjoys doing; drinking tea, reading magazines and inspiration books

3. She then goes to lay out some things that she wears; the necklace, earrings and her purse - these are slightly a unique style which makes me think that make she stands out in a crowd

4. my favourite part of the self-portrait video, is when she lays out different pictures of inspirational women in her life (top figures).

I would like to open my video which shows what type of character I am (maybe I will begin with my hanging out with friends; or sitting at a table reading a book). And after that show clips of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture