Research for my Self Portrait

As part of our research we were told to find images that best represent us. The following images are personal images from back home (Cyprus).

I feel that I have 2 different representations of myself; Cyprus and then England.

For my self-portrait video I've decided to focus on who I am in Cyprus, as I believe that is a better representation.

Here are a few images (personal) of what represents me back home:

My family:











Summer:






History/View
















I believe that all these images show a true representation of who I am; the beach, my family, the history of my country and beautiful scenery. This is how I see the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now or Never (2011) - A short film about family relationships

Evaluation

Greek Cypriot Culture